Saturday, May 1, 2010

Your Vote Can Actually Count for Something!

Unlike those rigged elections of yesteryear (like literately last year) in Iran and I assume in the U.S. since I have never even met a single person who voted for this Hussein guy in Utah and I imagine Utah is a pretty decent measure of the country's political flavor. Where did he even come from?! (The answer is Kenya BTW). JK, I know Hannah and Camilla voted for him. Anyway how about a real chance to have your real vote really count for something really important? Yes? Better be yes. Rachel and I need (though she doesn't really know it yet) a celebrity couple name.

If you don't know that is when a couple's name is combined all cutesy into one like Bennifer (Ben Affleck and J-Lo) or Brangilina (Brad and Angelina) or Nitsy (Nick + Betsy = too cute). In the morphology field of linguistics they call this blending. Look at how much you are learning! Anywhoo here are the runners up! Please vote for as many as you want. Standard text messaging rates may apply.

Jachel

Ronathan

Jonathel

Jonel (too—sorry I don't know how else to say it so I am just gonna say it—"black"?)

Ronel (see Jonel)

Jachies

Rathan

Ronathan Roseph (does this sound too much like Scooby-Doo trying to say my name?)

RJ

RJJR


Last names (Reddoch + Bohman)

Bohdoch

Redohman (Oh man! Reminds me too much of that movie with that creepy kid)

Bohman&wife (traditional but sexist plus confusing 'cause it makes me sound like I am the wife or Rachel is one of them inhabitants of that Greek isle of which I won't name here. Unfortunately I am sure Camilla knows which island, right Josh?)

5 comments:

  1. I am going to turn you into a little piglet for that comment, Ronathan. And I voted for McCain. Der.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say Ronathan or Jonathel. and Redohman for the last name

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know who this McCain guy but I bet he was as old as Cain. Either way your vote didn't count.

    Kristina. I like Ronathan. It rolls off the tongue. Ronathel sounds silly, too much like a a fairy tale princess locked in a tower of some kind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How about the Boopfessor? Or Pro-boopie?

    ReplyDelete