Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Curtains to the Soul

So they say eyes are the window into the soul. I guess that makes my mouth the front door. Feed my soul! I think I might know what the backdoor to the soul is. No not that! It's poetry. No just kidding it really is what you were thinking. So what does that make my eyebrows? The shutters to the soul? No dummy that's the eyelid. Eyebrows are more like curtains, drapes if you will. They sort of dangle there kind of looking pretty. They serve to accentuate the eyes. They can be inviting or unwelcoming. Yeah that is a fair summation of my eyebrows. They are very telling, in a loud way. Seriously have you seen these things? They are ridiculous.

I think I must have been born eyebrowless. Because mine are abnormally big and bearish. My current set was formed when my mother stole a clump of bushy brown hair off a bear's backside and superglued them on my tiny brown baby face. That explains a lot. More than you know. Also they kind of form a funny shape when I am interested in something. They also serve as my main form of communication. I have lead entire discourses with my plush hair-wings.

What's the point? It is a shame I always have to ask. I guess that my eyebrows are kind of funny looking and they are very communicative. For my next blog I should just film them. You would learn so much about me if I did. After all, the eyebrow is the curtain to the soul.

7 comments:

  1. I like your eyebrows. Especially when you're eating ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What does that have to do with anything? Ice cream goes into my soul through the door to the soul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your eyebrows make me laugh. they arch up in the very outside corners when you're interested in something. 'tis quite amusing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Camilla, ew. Do those ellipses mean sarcasm? Confused.

    Kristina, that is why I bought them, to amuse you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so you bought them from a shaggy bear? I thought you said your mother took them from a shaggy bear

    ReplyDelete