Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Low Enrollment Rate

So I just checked my Google analytics spy program tracking technology device, and hardly anyone reads Jonathan Reddoch University. Sad day (sad face). But that's OK. I guess it is not as cool and trendy as my real blog. Basically I just needed a place to dump my dumpy writings. That's what it's doing, serving as a landfill for amateur science-fiction rejects. JRU probably appeals to a much smaller audience. I had multiple days with only two visitors. Just me and my devoted fan base (Rachie McRachelson). Plus it's random junk that nobody would want to read anyways. Czech Your Calendar? Probably 3 old people read that in the whole country.

I don't know. Rachel likes it. Then again she likes everything I do, so she's not the best measurement for this sort of thing. I mean I could write blick balck blook bear snarf fruhling nervous spider monkey pogo stick and she would laugh. "Oh hehe," she'd say, "you are so cute and funny, my husband."

That's good enough. She's the only pupil I need. Who cares if no one wants to get matriculated?

8 comments:

  1. What am I, chopped liver? I read, like, five of your writings. And yes, not as much fun as your blog, but your blog is humorous and your writings are about death. Like all the time death. What's up with that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every one dies. You just have to live with it. Living with death. That could be a good idea for a story about a guy who is roommates with death.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All stories are about death. Or something. All stories worth reading?

    I once had an English teacher who refused to study anything that wasn't a tragedy. So we were supposed to have a pretty light curriculum, and instead we read The Scarlet Letter, King Lear, The Crucible, and a bunch of other tragedies I don't recall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm... That's called Honors English 11, Rachel. And yeah, I agree with Camilla! Why isn't it counting me?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. English 11 is the name of a class? I am trying to finish English 495. you guys are way behind.

    I think it counts you three. But I think that's mostly it. And I did have a couple days with just 2 but I probably didn"t have anything new in there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read it!
    and Rachel, that's all the books I have to read this year. Grapes of Wrath, Scarlet Letter, Huck Finn (which I LOVE), The Crucible (which I also really like), King Lear, Great Gatsby...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, we were supposed to read Huck Finn and Great Gatsby, but we read some dumb other tragedies instead.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those books are all dumb. Except King Lear and the Great Gatsby. It's great!

    ReplyDelete