Saturday, May 1, 2010

Chocodiles: Now That's the Stuff!


So normally I think advertising for companies sans payment is just dumb. Advertising with payment still isn't very enticing. For example I am not likely to sport a tee-shirt with the word Heinz on it , even if it were free (even though I wear that particular brand of ketchup all the time). So I think it is just as foolish to wear a shirt with Abercrombie & Fitch on it. What could be more foolish? Paying to wear an advertisement, that's what.

Anyway this is not about tee-shirts or products with walking billboards. It is about Chocodiles. AKA sweet delicious yummy goodness. Unless you are Rachel, my brothers, Camilla, or like 3 other people in the world who have tried these, you are probably thinking, what the frig is a chocowhatty and why do I care? I care. I care a lot. They are my favorite and everyone needs to know about 'em. Try one. Try one and you'll see. With a fox in a box without socks. Tell your mama. Tell your pa something something Arkansas, I mean Chocodiles! The bird is not the word. Chocodiles is the word. Haven't you heard?

Chocodiles (for some reason 1 single individual wrapped pastry is still called Chocodiles. Go figure) are soft sponge cake filled with cream filling and covered in chocolate. They are the best and somehow I don't see "Hey where's the cream filling?" commercials. They are so the best. So much the best. Twinkies are so plain and boring. I see a dumb 'ol Twinkie and ask "Hey, where's the chocolate? Chocodiles, now that's the stuff."

3 comments:

  1. When I worked at 7-11 (yes, I worked at 7-11) my coworkers and I would take the change out of the take-a-penny-leave-a-penny cup until we could save up the $.35 needed for a Chocodile. Those were good/delicious times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When did you convert from Hinduism?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love paying for things that other people get money for. It's the best. Except for chocodiles, which are even better.

    ReplyDelete