Saturday, May 22, 2010

Invent These!

So it turns out my genius cheapway idea is already a reality somewhere else (stupid San Francisians and Washington DC-ers). Just as well, now I can spend more time working on my portable communication device. It will allow me to "call" people from long distances so they can "hear" my voice. Like a two way television with only audio.

Anyway here I present my solution to hand-washing grossness. I know we have automated water dispensers, but they don't let you control the temperature. My new very simple invention, with quick easy installation, makes it so you won't have to get your hands gross upon turning off the hot/cold/warm/icy water. Not that it matters: as soon as you leave the bathroom everything is gross. But that doesn't stop the germ haters from buying this kind of stuff.

Anyway my solution is quite simple. You simply reinstall a new Water Faucet Temperature Control Handle Operation System. Basically it ensures (when used properly) that a dirty hand operates the water control system from a different piece than the clean hand which turns the water off. You turn it on and adjust the water flow/temperature with the "dirty" lever and turn it off (with clean hands) with the "clean" lever.

The diagrams illustrate further. Also a unifaucet version could be used as well (shown last). Let's see those freeway engineers invent these babies! Knowing my luck they are already using these in Japan.

Also I have an idea for another invention, a square device but without corners and is sorta roundish. It can be used to "roll" stuff places. "Wheel" see how that invention goes.

"Normal" sink.


Version 1 of new hygienic sink



Version 2 of hygienic sink


Version 3 (with colors for hot and cold)

Unifaucet (can have 1 or 2 bars)

1 comment:

  1. I like version 3 best. But you have to make sure they're clearly labeled and long enough that people don't just mistake them for these.

    http://otal.umd.edu/~vg/msf95/ms25/sink2.JPG

    ReplyDelete