Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Sky Is Falling (Into Obama’s Hands)!

I think it's funny how crazy these Repubs can be sometimes. Almost as crazy as the crazy Demo[n]crats. Repubs sometimes suffer from mass hystericalness. Probably because Rusharoundlikeachickenwithitsheadcutoff Limbaugh and the like are such alarmists all the time. They are like Chicken Littles without heads. Glenn Beck is always good for a laugh but not from his jokes (because those ain't funny).

So I get forwarded a ton of these activists grassroots emails (I stopped weighing them after the first couple tons). Anyway I get forwarded these ultraconservative emails from my ultrahyperconservative friend. My views, though, are really very conservative though my grassroots don't run deep (only as far as Facebook). My philosophy: government = dumb. Dumb = bad. We should limit dumbness; therefore, we should limit government. OK preaching over. Funny ranting start. These emails are always very urgent about every cause they are for or against or whatever. The sky is falling: write your senator! The following is an excerpt from the most recent of these emails calling all Americans who love their country to action.

"For months, President Obama has all-but threatened to use the EPA to bypass Congress and seize government control of the air we breathe -- especially if Congress could not pass Cap and Tax. That plan is just weeks away from full implementation through the EPA."

This email goes on for ages about faxing our senators and the diabolical way Obama is seizing power of our air unconstitutionally. No not our air. I breathe that to live! Pretty soon life will be like Mars in Total Recall. "The Governator will be shouting "[Obama] give these people air!" We'll have to pay taxes to breathe. And there will be mutants as a result for some reason. He can't claim the sky! Noooo! The sky is falling into Obama's hands if we don't stop him.

8 comments:

  1. EPA in control of our air? Noooo! That would be an entirely new situation, and would indicate sudden death to us all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, I have never sent you anything. You have another ultraconservative friend? And I don't think Rush or Glenn or Sean or those other awesome, highly intelligent people are alarmists. They say it like it is backed up by proof. Would that the demoncrats could do the say. If you're getting mass-hysteria alarm, then I don't know who's sending you stuff, but it's not Rush and it's not me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crap. Same, not say. I hate my life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you didn't email me that. But you love Rush. Glen Beck is always flailing his body and talking dramatically about the end of the world. No alrams there.

    People! We have to do somehting! This administration wants to destroy us. I hvae evidence that fell from this acorn tree!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...or evidence from reputable sources. Or whatever. They're not alarmists--their information just happens to be alarming. That's cause Obama's administration is scary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, cause they act like they have proof! Wow! Why don't the Democrats pretend they have proof?! Like, they could at least have the decency to pretend they have proof for global warming (for example)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whend did Josh become so funny?

    ReplyDelete