Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Press the Magic Button

Sometimes I like to click the "Next Blog" AKA Magic Travelific Time Dissolving Interuniversal Magic button on the top of my blog. The blogs I discover are usually good for a laugh (but not on purpose). I found this artist's blog. Her paintings are pretty awesome I think.

I clicked the magic button today and here is the profile of the poetic weirdo named the One and Only Blogger that came up (really the one and only?):

"Once upon a time, there was a young lady living in a planet called EARTH .
She laugh as a storm and cry as a river. Sleep was her food and love was her drink. Shopping and movies as her snacks to make her happy. Looking in the mirror is her hobby. "Stop dreaming and start living" will be her words for the rest of her life."

Yikes. Wait there's more. Here is her wish list:

Wishlist


You know you ♥ me xoxo

I wish to have a nice rug.
I wish to have a 3 in 1 cushion.
I wish to have a BRADA laptop support.
I wish to earn more money.
I wish to become a lawyer ♥.
I wish to have double eyelid.
I wish to have a dream shoes.
I wish I can have more dresses and clothes.
...oh, I wish to have about a thousand things.


Seriously who doesn't want a nice rug, double eyelids, a 3 in 1 cushion, and a dream shoes?

1 comment:

  1. I wish for a triple eyelid, a 4-in-1 cushion (whatever that is), and visionary shoes.

    ReplyDelete