Thursday, July 1, 2010

Too Legit to Quit [Hey Hey!]

So I have this Google analytics thing so I can check to see if anyone reads this blog. Sometimes loads of people do. Other times not so much. Other than the 4 frequent commentators, I get the occasional coworker expressing amusement at my irreverent ridiculousness. Hi WGU coworkers! But now I am getting new "readers" (even if they don't speak English) by way of the world wide information super turnpike through Internet search functionality technology. The future is near!

Rachel mentioned she got possible weirdos with beardos from Islamabad reading her blog (Islamabad sounds like Islamisbad doesn't it? That's weird). I have had some from the UK, Israel, Iran, Russia, etc. too. But how do these strangers (terrorists I assume) find this thing?

Google shows them the way. In the last month I had 10 "people" or robots (I can't say for certain) find my blog by Googling the following keywords:

  • "curtains to the soul" [who are they quoting?]
  • feeling a lil bloggy [I think this one was me]
  • full body cast [weird]
  • http://feelingalilbloggy.blogspot.com/ [why is this searched? Don't they know how to use an address bar?]
  • japan karoshi [someone was probably looking for a job or they were just feeling suicidal]
  • massage "post a comment" [possible sicko pervert]
  • massage parlor site:blogspot.com [definite sicko pervert]
  • tongan [I don't know. Whatevs]
  • tranny blogspot [four in a row leading to my trannific rub down]
  • jonathan "feeling a lil' bloggy" facebook

New keywords to be searched to attract new readers from this blog post:

  • world wide information super turnpike
  • weirdos with beardos
  • Islamisbad
  • definite sicko pervert
  • trannific rub down

It looks like there were three legit searches looking for my blog. That's cool I guess. Enough not to quit. I am officially too legit to quit. Hey hey!

Incidentally if you don't know what "Too Legit to Quit" (Hey hey!) Is all about, then you better get schooled.

1 comment:

  1. How do you check to see what people looked up to find your blog? (I also have Google analytics)

    ReplyDelete