Thursday, July 29, 2010

Oll Korrect

Yes I had a job interview today.

No I wouldn't recommend going to an interview hopped up on narcotics and steroids.

Yes I walked in sporting my nifty (stupid) eye patch.

Yes I am super sick of having to wear it but the uncomfortable darkness is better than the painful brightness.

Yes I sat facing the window and four people and one on the phone during the interview.

No pressure.

Yes I did cry afterward, but only in my ill eye I promise.

Yes I did ask questions.

No I didn't ask good ones.

Yes I am qualified.

No I am not sure I proved it.

Yes the future of my career rests on the success of a hazy drugged up interview.

Yes I do want to be a weekend janitor the rest of my life.

Yes I know this post isn't at all funny.

Yes I am sorry about that.

Yes I think everything will be oll korrect.

4 comments:

  1. This post would be a lot more useful to you if you printed it out and gave it to my mother to read - you know she'll ask you every single one of these questions, and more you haven't thought of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it would be a better post if there was a picture attached of you in the patch while hopped up on drugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this post is oll korrect. As in, not fine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee hee, I'd give good money to see you in that interview.

    ReplyDelete