Thursday, July 15, 2010

Survey Results in Brown and Red Splatter

The results from my pointless survey are in. The people think I am very non-informative at 22% (doesn't this post count?), fairly dumbish at 44% (that's lower than expected), pretty riduclish at 50% (can't argue with that) and mediocrely funny at 61%.

So basically what I am hearing is a call for my resignation. So I suck. Dang.

61% funnyish? That's a D-. That's horrific even for me. I still need more practice being funny. Maybe there isn't enough practice in the world to make my "humor" palatable.

I should have known the results of this survey would end only one way: a giant brown and red splatter below the SWKT (Spencer W. Kimball Tower).

I know that most of the unfunny votes are from my "family." But that only accounts for most of. Who else would read this blog despite a high enmity toward my [lack of] funnyishnes?

Rachel suggests (though she can't actually believe this) that I am not funnyish because I am funny. Ha! Now that is funny. Good joke, Rachie.

Other possibilities: people didn't know they could choose more than one option (ridiculish is the best option after all), those surveyed thought it meant only the current blog post which may have been one of the powerfully unfunny posts, the chads from the Floridian voters didn't separate properly, or any other form of denial that I haven't thought of yet.

I should have stopped the survey on the third day when I still had 100% funny rate. . .

Don't worry about starting a suicide watch (as if you would after reading Feeling a 'Lil Bloggy); I won't be leaping like a lizard from any rooftops. Instead I think I will just start biting my fingernails and won't stop until my whole arm is bitten off and I die of blood loss.

Thanks for taking the survey.

3 comments:

  1. you're welcome! and *I* called you funny. I'll take award for best sister-in-law now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too many choices. Next time your choices should be thus:

    funnyish

    greatest blog I've ever read

    ReplyDelete