Friday, July 2, 2010

Survey Says

I posted a survey yesterday and only one person has taken it (it's been a whole 24 hours!). Thanks Kristina (don't worry it's anonymous but she told me she took it and well 1 plus 0 is 1 so ego therefore it was Kristina).

Everyone else is getting punished (and by everyone else I mean even her because she will likely read this too but you don't have to if you have taken it). I was going to write a fun whacky adventure blog about who knows, committing a terrible faux pas while at tea with the queen (pinkies out!) or that leprechaun hunt gone terribly awry or something else wacky and fun. But instead I am going to berate you into taking my survey. It's to the right of this post that you are reading right now this second. So take it. Why are you reading this when you should be taking it? Stop reading and take it already.

Here is an arrow to show you the way à

If you are unsure of where it is still, it is the direction of these words as you read them (assuming you read and don't just have your mom read it to you).

OK claro?

Why are surveys so hard for people to take? You want opinions to improve your product or service?! How dare you! I hope you die, scum of the earth!

Tell you what I will make an impossible bargain to get you peeps in on this. If ten people take it by Saturday night, I will write a blog that will make your wildest dreams come true. Not like the dreams you have at night. Those wildest dreams would probably be too freaky.

You know what. Forget it. The survey is pretty pointless anyway. I only did it because I saw a list of gadgets and this was the only semi-useful one (except for the mesmerizing clock that I watched for 20 minutes).

I should have added an animal you could feed. They should make a cute little pride of lions in a box for you toss a wounded gazelle at to watch it get pounced (the gazelle gets pounced not the box).

I did learn something from all this. Survey says, "You're all lazy."

(Or I am bored and impatient)

4 comments:

  1. Lies! I'm the one who took that survey! I know because it says only two people have taken it, and the first time (aka this morning at home) I selected all the boxes, and right now at work I just selected two of them. That Kristina, always masquerading as me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?! This survey thing is dumbish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. now it says that 2 people have taken it. it just barely showed up

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why doesn't my survey-taking show up? I feel devalued. :(

    ReplyDelete