Saturday, July 31, 2010

Long Time No Blog

The most overused blog cliché is "sorry I haven't written/blogged in a while/lately."

Well I am too original for that.

And I am not sorry either.

I also hate the phrase long time, no see. It is supposed to be Native American or something. I don't know but it doesn't sound like a native speaker to me (at least not in this country).

All I have to say is that I replaced my iPatch with sunglasses.

I hate wearing them. I feel like a phony. And I just know people are judging me for wearing them in the grocery store and at night.

I guess I shouldn't mind, because we both know I am judging the heck out of them.

Long time, no bloggy.

2 comments:

  1. Remember when we went to get breakfast and you were wearing sunglasses indoors and looked hungover? Good times, good times.

    ReplyDelete