Sunday, August 1, 2010

Now I Get It !

Apparently I am an unoriginal ignoramus and so are you as the following Facebook status from a friend of a friend of my wife will demonstrate.

*I JUST LAUGH* AT PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY ARE MORE intelligent then others, more creative, more spiritual, etc IT JUST SHOWS HOW INSECURE THEY ARE !They DESPERATELY NEED A MENTAL PROFESSIONAL! Feel sorry for them ;( NOBODY IN THIS WORLD IS BETTER THEN ANYBODY ELSE Do you get it ???????????

I will address the rest of this blog to the aforementioned friend of a friend of Rachel's.

Dear brainless,

There are approximately 4,321 things wrong with your statement. Where to begin?

Firstly, why do you think you're more humble than others ;( NOBODY IN THIS WORLD IS MORE HUMBLE THEN ANYONE ELSE Do you get it??????

Secondly, are you saying everyone has the same level of intelligence? That is a pretty stupid theory to postulate, easily repudiated by comparing just about any two people alive.

Thirdly, if by "just laugh" you mean publically judge through contemptuous self righteous yelling, then yeah you do just laugh. This blog post is just my laughter. Haha heehee! Hoho!

Fourthly, your use of punctuation and capitalization is more "creative" than mine. I won't get into the weird spacing, thirty superfluous question marks, and use of punctuation as facial patterns ;( sad faces do not equal punctuation.

I am better at knowing that you have no clue what asterisks are for.

I am better than you at knowing when to use than than you.

I am better than you at not writing run on sentences I make more sense than that

Did you mean "[I] feel sorry for them."? Because you are using the command form. Don't tell me to feel sorry for someone who is just as good as me: that would mean I would also need to feel sorry for myself, as well as feeling sorry for you (I don't feel sorry for obtuse hypocrites committed to high-minded ideological fallacy ) . No one can feel sorrier than someone else???????

Are you implying that although everyone somehow has the same level of intelligence, some people are less secure in this equality?

*It is* ABSURD TO THINK YOU ARE LESS INSECURE THEN OTHER PEOPLE !

If some people desperately need mental professionals than I guess we all do right, crazy? Because no one is more mentally stable than anyone else.

Also if everyone has the same level of spirituality, then that means when a baby is born he is as spiritual as the day he dies. So nothing we do matters because we can never become smarter, more creative, or more spiritual.

We are like clones of each other unable to learn and grow in meaningful ways. Just like that sheep. We are Dolly. Resistence is futile. Baaahhh!

You have really opened my eyelids to the utter suckiness of mankind.

I suppose we can live in a truly egalitarian society now and I (and everyone since we have identical thoughts) just never realized it.

Thank you, equally intelligent, creative, and spiritual equal. Now I get it.

Sincerely,

Your clone

P.S. I am smarter than you.

5 comments:

  1. Don't you see spirituality, intelligence, and creativity are synonymous with worth? If somebody is more creative than I am, that means they think they are better than me. Of course, I could just accept my weaknesses and strengths and not think that means anybody is better or worse than I am...but it's more fun to rant.

    Why do you think you're more coordinated than I am??????????????????

    ReplyDelete
  2. *obviously you* need a mental professional for saying that you're better *then* her. oh wait, what am I SAYING WE ALL need them, because we're all the same in every way shape or form. DON'T YOU DARE PRETEND YOU have more education than me just because you've been to college!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does this mean that I'm not taller than others? And I would assume that this person never read Anthem by Ayn Rand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being able to think and communicate logically shouldn't require a background in editing.

    And you used a comma splice (this part is a joke BTW).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, considering she is maybe the worst at getting her point across, anyone should be a better editor than her.

    ReplyDelete