Saturday, August 21, 2010

Rachbo: Second Blood

Rachel's maiden name is Bohman (pronounced bow-man). So word on the street is that Rachel Bohman Reddoch of the Avenue Bohmen is a crack shot with a bow and/or arrow. I don't doubt it. OK I do actually doubt it a little (since she is the only person in the entire known galaxy who cannot visualize things). She is mind blind. But I want to not doubt it. Doesn't that count for something?

Is she the bow-woman I want her to be?

I hope she turns out to be my 6 foot 5 Hooded Robin. Then she can do more than cook me meats, she can capture them too. Because if my 'lil Bowie (and arrowie) can kill a bull's eye, then she can kill the rest of the bull too. She can probably shoot down some apples from the Giving Tree like William Tell would have done.

I am thinking of putting her in charge of our home security. She is the home security. [I almost went with she is the brute squad]. How would any would-be murdering, pirating, pillaging, rapist like feathered death delivered silently into their chestal cavity? I don't think Häagen-Dazs the Horrible would like that too much now would he?

And if I ever get kidnapped and tortured for information by the soviets, she can aid the Taliban while securing my release armed (and legged) with only her bow and arrow just like in Rambo III. She is my little Rambo, my Rachbo. Go get 'em killer!

4 comments:

  1. I guess wanting to believe counts for something. Being skeptical even after hearing corroborating testimony from Josh counts for something too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit, I was rather surprised to hear Josh fervently attest to your secret talent, Rachbo. Archery? It's just so unusual...

    We should have a contest to win the golden arrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can attest to it too! Rachel does archery and is pretty good at it!

    ReplyDelete