Thursday, August 12, 2010

Color Me Gnome

First let me just say it bothers the h-word out of me when the photo uploader has a button that says "upload image" and then the next screen says "uploading images." I guess on the plus side my h-word is getting purged out of me every time I upload a photo. It's like getting baptised!

Anyway, here is the image I was uploading. It's Gnome Chomsky that I painted at Color Me Mine. I always wanted a gnome but couldn't pay $40 for something that is merely kitsch value.

So I paid almost as much to make one myself of lesser quality. Capitalism is a beautiful thing.

Incidentally, Gnome Chomsky is a gnome bank (for storing all the money I don't have after Rachel and I spent every shiny dime coloring things ours).


3 comments:

  1. He's actually kind of adorable...

    (This is Camilla on my sister's compy. Don't be confused.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, you are your mother's son.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It may have been almost as expensive, but you got the satisfaction of doing it yourself.

    There's an idea for the next time our windshield breaks. You can pay $30 and fix it yourself.

    ReplyDelete