Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Feeling a ‘Lil Creepy

I have had some stuff to blog about but didn't get around to it 'til right now. So dig in!

1) School started. I have two German classes. I like one a lot. The other one is so-so. Probably only so-so because there is only 12 people in the class and half of them are a group of six loud hens who take up the middle section of the room. They apparently shared the last two German classes together: oh how neat! They are super annoying. As much as I would love to strangle the leader, mother hen, I can't not help spending the whole of 50 minutes imagining a gently tossed grenade in the center of the pack of them. Yeah I could just see the shrapnel tearing open their red dangly things. Yeah that is a creepy thing to say.

2) But creepiness segues into my next thingy. Creepiest way to begin a song: Children play in the park; they don't know I'm alone in the dark. Creepy Chicago, real creepy.

3) So Rachel and I are sick. I have had a terrible cough and she has been failing at her life goal of never throwing up (so failed). If this were Fail Blog we would call this puke fail. We are pretty sure it is from the toxic black mold that grew rapidly across our ceiling and down our wall. Yes toxic black mold is what it's called. I am not just being descriptive. We now have a new wall and ceiling, hopefully to be finished today.

4) Along the lines of creepy and wall-less, while our wall was nonexistent, I could literally reach through the living room to the bathroom. One day while Rachel was "visiting Chuckles" she was visited herself by the creepy hand of death (reenacted below). I have never heard her shriek with so much terror. Especially since I previously promised not to scare her in the dark (it wasn't dark so promise kept).

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, your first comment was the creepiest thing I've ever heard. Did you perhaps mean the wattles? Because "red dangly things" just sounds gory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to think for a second, but "red dangly things" is pretty much what I would call them. Very descriptive. Like toxic black mold. I really hope you don't die, Rachel. Jonathan...you could live and I guess I wouldn't cry...I guess. Serves you right for scaring the crap outta Rachel (graphic pun intended).

    ReplyDelete
  3. that sounds sad. get better! and don't die of toxic mold! or of hands of death! and I agree, that 1st line of a sang is basically terrifying

    ReplyDelete