Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Blog about Nothing

I gots nothing to blog about. [I had something semi-funny here but then stupid Word closed my document and I lost it and now I can't recall what it was.]

I was sickly this week.

Cough cough-turn my head.

While home in bed, I watched a Japanese film called Rohsomon. It's pretty good. It's about four different versions of a murder/rape that was actually neither (or some combination of the two). It taught me that everybody is a liar, even though I think it was supposed to make me believe people are good for some reason. I am not sure how that was supposed to happen. I guess because most of the movie takes place during a rainstorm but it ends with the sun shining. I am not sure what the natural water cycle has to do with the human condition but I guess sunshine equates optimism.

Let's see what else. I need more Dayquil!

I should make this into a television pilot. [I just remembered I had written this blog about nothing would make a great TV show! up above before it was lost by Word but now I will keep it here].

Which reminds me, "Seinfield" was a good show, but it wasn't a sitcom about nothing. That's stupid. It's about a comedian and his three friends in New York. They are kind of jerks and their selfishness causes hilarious situations to occur on a weekly basis. That's like saying "the Honeymooners" was a show about nothing. Or that Roshomon was a film about nothing. A show literally about nothing would be boring as all get out (which is apparently more boring than all get in).

This blog, now that is about nothing.

2 comments: