Saturday, June 19, 2010

If You Like Facebook Then You May Like Polar Bears

So Facebook thinks that I should like the Notebook because I like Wedding Crashers and a lot of people that like Wedding Crashers like the Notebook. Despite the fact that the Notebook is a bunch of crap that appeals to chicks (also known in the cinema biz as a chick flick) and Wedding Crashers is a dude comedy that appeals oddly enough to dudes, Facebook's computer logarithms or algorithms (I have no idea what either are or what the difference is) somehow drew the conclusion that I would like the Notebook.

Nice logic Facebook. Well I bet a lot of people like candy that like unicorns so I should like unicorns. Good guess. I hate you.

A lot of people who like windsurfing also like marijuana. I don't like windsurfing so I also don't like marijuana. Good thing!

Lots of dogs smell bottoms. If I liked dogs I would smell people's bottoms. Good thing I don't like dogs because I hate sniffing bottoms (probably).

A rat likes cheese. I like cheese. I must be a rat.

Poop smells bad. I poop. I smell bad.

Everybody poops (I read it in a book). Everybody must smell like poopy.

Poop jokes are immature. I am immature. Therefore, I am a poop joke.

If you think like Facebook then you may have been struck in the face by a book.

1 comment:

  1. I've been struck in the face before. Does that mean I'm facebook? And if so,how do I get my hands on my profits?

    ReplyDelete