Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Wish Me a Good Luck Potluck

With prior bad luck and continued bad luck with potlucks, I am worried about the potluck for Stance: For the Family tonight. I am sorta helping plan it I guess. Here is a short list of things that may and probably will occur at some point during some potluck somewhere to me. Wish me good luck for this potluck!

1) I could show up two hours late. I've been too early before.

2) I could forget to bring my dish. Almost done that like a dozen times. Only a matter of time before I do forget.

3) It could have been canceled and I not know about it. I fail to check these things sometimes.

4) No one else is "able" to come.

5) I could go to the wrong building.

6) I spill my food item all over myself before I arrive.

7) I could soil myself from the anxiety of needlessly worrying about [oops too late!]


3 comments:

  1. Just stay home. Someone'll bring you food eventually...and hopefully wash your pants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wife is what I need. Rachel, better get on those things.

    ReplyDelete