Sunday, April 25, 2010

What If Rachel and I Were Robots?

Ever wonder what it would be like if you were a robot? If you are thinking, yes! Every 3.5 seconds then you need to get a life, loser. But if you are like me then you thought about it a few times. OK I am a loser who thinks about it every 3.4 seconds. Don't tell anyone but sometimes I make robot sounds. Shhh, it's a secret between us, ‘K.

Anyway, here are the designs I drafted for the prototypes of Rachel and I.

Rachel 1.5
This is pretty much what Rachel would look like if she were a robot. Notice the purple drapery, the chemical engineering paraphernalia, the huge oversized backpack, and those long luscious robolimbs? Although there is one improvement present: she isn't tripping over herself because I took the liberty of widening her stance for improved balance (standard Johnny Number 5 treds). It would be a shame if she accidently poured that sulfuric acid prematurely. She would
probably dump it all over her new roboskirt.
JonnyUltra 2000
So this is [exactly] what I would look like as a robot. I am a little worried about how destructive I am in this picture. Maybe I should see a shrink. I am a little large (get it shrink because of my size?). But I have a soft side: notice how I didn't disturb the tiny Presbyterian chapel. Yeah, I am better than the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man. Or maybe just smarter not to incite the wrath of the Ghostbusters by stepping on a church. But then again, I am a robot, not a ghost. They couldn’t stop me! Let the church stomping resume.

1 comment: