Friday, April 23, 2010

Fake Facebook Statuses that Might Be Funny Because they Are Fake

Here are some fake Facebook statuses that I just made up that you may or may not think are funny because they are fake but would not laugh at if they were real. Or actually they might be funny if they were real but since they aren't real, they aren't funny. Whatevs. I was just killing a few minutes while I ate my leftover enchiladas Enciolé!


Tom Tom had almost no blood in his stool today!

Maria Lopezo thinks her brother is a BILF.

Can I get a DUI if the I is stupidity?

Is it still manslaughter if it was a kid?

My GF is preggers again. X-ing my fingers. Hope it's not mine.

2 comments:

  1. I think these are better because they're fake. Seriously. I could never look Tom Tom, Maria, et al. in the eye again if these were true.

    ReplyDelete