Saturday, April 24, 2010

Beer Bongs, Stripping, “Sweet Regurgitation,” and Apples to Apples

What do beer bongs, stripping, excessive consumptions of "drinks," vomiting, and Apples to Apples have in common? They were the highlights of my bachelor's party the other night. If you are reading this then you know I am married (because this is autoposting after my wedding). Otherwise Rachel decided not to go through with it last minute and I hate life right now and should be on suicide watch. If that is the case and you need me, then you can find me atop the SWKT (Spencer W. Kimball Tower for non-BYUers pronounced swi-kit). Suicide "jokes" aside, I am sure the sucker went through with it and we are happily married.

OK before yesterday night I would not have agreed that vomit is "sweet regurgitation." And I was not being ironic either. But after drinking a whole Gatorade out of beer bong until I threw up, I would have to agree sure, it works for Thursday's blog crossword about Sweet Drippy Natural Luna. So if you thought vomit was the right answer for 1 across then good for you, you win on technicality. Still maybe try and find the more logical correct answer that is also relevant to the reason behind the crossword in question (hint-hint).

BTW I stripped when I drank the Gatorade Bong so I wouldn't stain my shirt. Pants stayed on. It didn't get that crazy. Maybe if you could cram a few more sugary drinks in me, maybe. Also we mostly ate loads of yummy, yummy food and played Apples to Apples in true Mormon fashion.

2 comments: