Thursday, September 9, 2010

Kids Say the -!2&*$-est Things

So I was blog hopping as I sometimes like to do. Instead of crazy Asian-style funny by accident blogs, today I found myself akin to elementary school teacher blogs. Poopy on a sticky! I am not one o' them gon sarn it.

So these blogs are mostly about all the cute things little kids say and do. One little kid thought a pumpkin "growed a baby" in the night when an apple was sitting next to it. That little idiot is pure adorable. OK calm down; he isn't an idiot. He's just a kid. I know. Blah blah, keep it to yourself. I take it back OK!

Still these teachers live for these precious moments so they can run home and blog about it. I guess I am just a cynical jerk but I wonder if I will be the same way when I have kiddlets of me own. Although I kind of more see myself as the Poopdeck Pappy type. Sure he was bad father to Popeye but Popeye turned out OK. And where is Mrs. Poopdeck Mammy? She isn't so great a mother.

Anyway, I forgot where I was headed with thing here. Hmmm let me think a sec. All well. Kids, they're cute as buttons. Dumb as buttons too.

3 comments:

  1. You're either going to laugh at everything they do, say, and think or you're going to be the biggest softy ever (but you won't inflict the stories of every breakfast, lunch, and mispronunciation on the world.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And apparently now I'm like these people:

    http://babyanderson705.blogspot.com/?expref=next-blog

    Blah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're totally just like those people, Rachel!

    ReplyDelete