Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Parking Lot Troll

I've had my share of terrible parking jobs but would you park here? (Looks occupodo).




Well this moron thought it was a great spot.



Did I mention the person was a moron? Looks like it is sticking out just a smidge. Luckily these parking lot lanes are wide enough for this sort of uncouth behavior.


And some 80-year-old cop on a bike road right by and didn't write out a ticket. What the fuzz? The worst part? There was open parking literally 40 feet further. What a lazy piece o' crap. So on my way back from class I wrote something like "Nice parking, moron!" Signed by the parking Nazi. That was mean, so I threw it away. But then I wrote this one instead:


Who know you could troll people outside of the Internet? What fun!

4 comments:

  1. This kills me. I love the parking jobs desperate people come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was my car. My apologies. I thought it was open?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That seriously looks like my car. Did Rachel borrow Beverly recently?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh brave new world...

    Actually, you've been trolling people outside the internet forever. You just didn't know it.

    ReplyDelete