Friday, October 29, 2010

A Very Bad Troll

So I am a bad troll, but not a very bad troll.

Examples of being a bad troll:


 

Example 1. This is an update of my previous replies to a comment made to this article. My replies are attached directly to the original comment.

iowan4u1234 Tue Oct 26, 2010 [original post]

Send the muslim slim back to their sand dunes.
If they do not like western values why do they come here, They want to force their cult on the rest of us.
They offer the rest of the world nothing but to go back to the middle ages.

j Ridge [this one's me]Tue Oct 26, 2010

Ironically if it wasn't for the Middle East, the west would still be in the Middle Ages. Thank them for the very least for preserving Greek literature that was used as the source for modern democracy. Also I assume you don't drive an automobile or eat food that was delivered by trucks? But I am sure you don't use slimy oil.

Ayden Tue Oct 26, 2010

J Ridge, What does this have anything to do with modern day Muslims? They are different and less open now then they were during that period.

j Ridge Tue Oct 26, 2010

Maybe you can focus on the part where they have all our oil. If the roots of intertwined cultures isn't relevant enough for you.

Ayden Tue Oct 26, 2010

You either need to back to school, are about 19 years old, slightly retarded, or just crazy. Maybe all the above. What does anything you have to say pertain to Muslims wanting Religion in French Public schools??


 

Here is the response that I wrote but didn't post:

Hey you is write, Ayden. I am a 19 year young colwidge drop out with 43 chromosomes. Or 45. I am too estupid to know the difference. Here I am responding to Iowans intelligent anti Muslim remarks directly when I should be focusing on "modern" day Muslims. Apparently they do give us nothing (because oil is nothing) and we supposedly have nothing to gain from them (nothing modern anyway). History is as retarded as me, because I am retarded, I bow to your superior age, college intellect, sanity, and correct number of chromosomes. Oh and I am Looney Tunes!

BTW, in the end I couldn't resist posting something mocking him so I posted this: All of the above. I am a 19-year-old college dropout, who hears voices and has the incorrect number of chromosomes. Good call. I yield to your superior intellect.


 

Example 2. On Facebook a friend posted something about the fall weather in England.

So in my normal dumb way, I made the following reply: I thought it was spring in England. You know because you are on a different hemisphere.

Anyone who knows me, knows I am estupid but not that stupid. But someone still chose to correct me on my apparently unapparent joke as follows: That's only north/south.

My options are 1) Not do anything (boring) 2) Troll the heck out of her by calling her wrong (not nice: see examples below) 3) explain I was kidding and not really dumb (in this one case) or 4) make a joke that everyone will appreciate (e.g., what do you get when you cross a vampire and a snowman? . . .frostbite.)

Here is a list of troll responses I could have used:

Um. . .No, you're thinking of global warming, which is just a myth cooked up by Obama and his henchmen.

No, that is the civil war. Learn your history, dum dum.

Yikes. I don't even know what to say to that. You must be either 19, go back school, retarded, or crazy or all of the above.

What are you a witch? You can't just change the season with your voodoo magic, Christina O'Douls.


 

Anyway, in the end I went with the following: Yeah but isn't England closer to the sun?

So I am a troll after all. But not a very bad one; maybe just a bad one. One day I can shoot for being just a decent troll. Or a good troll even.

Troll Fest 2010!

4 comments:

  1. You're not a nice troll, no. Plus, America's got enough oil--we shouldn't be outsourcing to Muslims or anyone else in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Rush. Now if can only squeeze that American oil out of those dead birds, we can use it. Also this is a story about France. They don't make enough oil (especially during strikes AKA every other week).

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's because France uses nuclear power. I wish we did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What, Muslims can't have American oil too? Do we not let them into Texas or Alaska? Who says that just because oil comes from a Muslim, it comes from someone who isn't American?

    ReplyDelete