Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Reply to This

So I was reading an article about what little jerks Muslim children supposedly are. It's nice to know Europe is as (actually way more) xenophobic than the U.S. It actually fills me with a little American pride for once.

Anyway so I actually made some replies to some of the dumb comments crazy raging idiots were making on the story. I went with the new user name J Ridge (the J stands for injustice). I gave the "people" I replied to new nicknames below except for the first guy, because it was funny as is. Just so you know, everything I say is always sarcastic (except for this sentence I am typing now).


 

JUSUS THE CHRISTIANS (real screen name): moslems have the right to practice their religion, the same as christians have the right to practise christianity in moslems countries..........So why worry..................I think christians worrying about the rise of islam everywhere, thousands and thousands converted to islam everyday and nobody going to the church anymore

J Ridge: It is one thing to practice your religion; it is another to demand that others practice it for you. [I can't believe I didn't comment on his awesome screen name].


 

Seven of three: When I started kindergarten 50 years ago I didn't speak a word of English and neither did my mother. We knew what we had to do: learn, and ASSIMILATE. And we did. We appreciated the opportunities and freedom from oppression that certain cultures would rather throw away in ignorance.

J Ridge: Thank you! Finally someone has taken the sound advice from the Borg. Good work 9 of 15.


 

Farmer Ted: France: DO NOT CATER TO THESE ANIMALS!!!

The moment you let the barbarian invaders start dictating your own internal policy, YOU ARE LOST!!!

J Ridge: The moment you begin calling fellow human beings animals, is the moment you begin acting as a farmer. Maybe they should be rounded up and concentrated in camps?


 

Ugly and intolerant: This is the ugly side of tolerance. Despite the rumors tolerance will not lead to a utopian world society.

J Ridge: That is so true. I say murder them all in their sleep. That will make the utopia you want. . . .Tolerance is so stupid. I say let's be hateful. That is the answer. Right on man!


 

Bloody Hands: Typical of those people....biting the hand that signs their welfare checks. If they refuse to assimilate to French society they should be deported to whatever third world rat-hole they oozed out of. The West does not need them or want them polluting our culture.

J Ridge: Yes but how can we cleanse them from the earth entirely? Nukes might work.


 

4 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    I love reading comments of an article more than the article itself. That is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you know that all those commenters have a right to their opinion? How could you mock them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They have a right to their idiocy and I have a right to mock it. Besides they probably don't get my sarcasm, no offense Margaret. . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEY! You are rude!


    http://soup.johl.io/post/83978061/Trollin

    ReplyDelete