Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Life Is Abnormal

I hate websites like FML ([beep] My Life) and MLIA (My Life Is Average). They are so funny and by funny I mean stupid and half of the crap is totally made up. It is as if dirt bags sit around reading fake entries then dirt bag #1 says to dirt bag #2 "Hey, you know what would be funny? We should make up one of these." Yeah so clever. The cycle continues.

Here is what one dirt bag came up with:

Today, I went to dinner at an awesome restaurant called Ninja New York. As I was finishing up using the rest room and about to wash my hands, a ninja popped out of the ceiling and said, "Remember to wash your hands properly," before darting away. MLIA

MLIA? More like FMLIA.

2 comments:

  1. Today I was driving to Las Vegas, and as we stopped at a red light, I looked into the next car over. It was a ninja! They winked at me and then darted away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And then i found twenty bucks! Believe me it helps all lame stories if they ended with that.

    ReplyDelete