Friday, February 19, 2010

Bird Poop Is for the Birds

So one time when I was a kid, me and my brother Nicky were walking home from 7-Elleven with Slurpees in hand and a bird pooped on my arm. I thought I spilled delicious Slurpee. I was wrong, so very wrong. It was grosser than gross. The other day while eating delicious Arby's, a bird pooped on Rachel's jacket. Thinking it was Arby's I said "Let me get that for you [with my mouth not with a napkin like a normal human being]." Luckily, with a disgusted look on her face, she stopped me before I slurped it up. This story demonstrates that 1) Slurpees, Arby's, and bird poop are very similar in texture and color and 2) I never change, but 3) having a fiancée is nice 'cause she looks out for me.

7 comments:

  1. Coulda lived my whole life not knowing you'd eaten bird poop. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gross? You mean delicious. I eat bird poop all the time, Camilla!

    I keep in in my poop bucket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the funniest thing I have read in a long, long time.
    Also, does this mean I can expect you to continue to try to eat bird poop?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What the.....what kind of slurpee what that?? bright blue or red?? so then what type of bird pooh's blue/red poo??

    ReplyDelete
  5. They have the white kind of Slurpee aka Pina Colada which is yum. They make like dozens of flavors/colors. Plus the ice part is always kind of whitish anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, a brother should have stopped you, too, but you ate it up so fast I didn't have time to react. So that makes me conclude that you never change.

    ReplyDelete