Monday, March 22, 2010

Feeling a Lil’ Groggy

So I was a little sick this weekend. I was in a hurry this morning to make my lunch and scuttle off to work on time. I ran into the bathroom to take some Dayquil, you know "the get you through your day medicine." As you know from my previous blog post Nyquil and Dayquil have some key differences. One tastes good and one is gross. One keeps you alert while the other makes you sleepy. Anyway the lights were off and I was in a hurry so I was sure surprised to find how delicious Dayquil tasted. Then I realized no! I took Nyquil. FYI Nyquil is the "so you can rest medicine." Now I am tired and want to sleep but I have to work. I am feeling a lil' groggy today.

4 comments:

  1. At least you're not also drunk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah because there is no alcohol whatsoever in Nyquil dot dot dot

    ReplyDelete
  3. =D you make me smile!!!!
    And I hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feeling so much better. Still though, I better get some Dayquil in me just to be sure. MMMMmmm Dayquil

    ReplyDelete