Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Zombies Helping Zombies

So every night my wifey turns into a Zombie Nightmare. Not the zombies from Romero films but more like those voodoo zombies. She doesn't say much but follows my commands without thought. I have to command her to put her contacts away and go to bed. She roams around the apartment like the walking dead. Go to bed! Her only response is a series of grunts.

Every morning my wife is up super early but I can't manage to get moving. I am like a roaming undead zombie searching for either my brains or car keys. I feel like this fellow below:


I don't know how Rachel ever got to bed before she married me. I assume she just slept wherever she happened to be at 10:30pm. And I have no idea how I ever got dressed for work without her (I hope I wore clothes to work). We are like two oppositely oriented zombies helping each other a la Ladyhawke (minus the Mouse and also we're zombies).

3 comments:

  1. Another important distinction is that there's no demonic curse.

    And usually I just fell asleep on the couch. Or Camilla's couch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. does this mean that I'll turn into some sort of awful morning person? because Josh used to stay up late, but now gets up early and can't go to bed very late at all, and the same thing happened to Rachel. so will that same thing happen to me? gross

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! Josh is a night zombie and I'm a morning zombie! I'm pretty sure I didn't wear clothes to work until Josh married me. Good thing I didn't work.

    ReplyDelete