Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Superstupidglue

So our crappy crapper broke this past weekend. And Rachel tried helping me fix it. This required the use of the most hilarious/aggravating substance known to man: superglue. So the stupid regular cap on the stupidglue was superglued shut so we had to use the wide part, the part that gushes out. Anyway so Rachel superglued her thumb and pointy finger to some piece of plastic on the toilet flushing mechanism. She was stuck there while I ran to the store to get superglue’s kryptonite: nail polish remover. Oh and I updated my Facebook status to “Rachel is superglued to the toilet.” I should have mentioned it was literal: not like she had diarrhea, which some people might have thought. Superglue is dumb and I hate it, except when funniness ensues.

Anyway here are the pictures:





2 comments:

  1. There's always time for facebook. Even when you're supposed to be on your way to the store to buy nail polish remover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. did Chuckles get moved from the wall to the ground by the bathtub?

    ReplyDelete