Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Happy reBirthday Lincoln!

Happy Halloween! Oh wait that was forever ago. Well here is my costume anyway: Abraham Lincoln mummy. Yep enjoy. And don't bother pointing out that Lincoln wasn't Egyptian or that he wasn't fat. I am mostly aware of that.

And you're thinking it "doesn't" make any "sense," but it was either mummy Abe or slutty Abe. So it makes sense now doesn't it? Yeah, thought so.


Also, you probably can't see but I am holding an ancient tablet with hieroglyphics. Also it is printed on a iPad box (iPad = tablet, get it?). The fact that I have to explain my joke means it is a bad one.

1 comment:

  1. If we had had a contest, you would have won, hands down. This was one of the best costumes, besides the cute little kiddies who came by. You can have some extra Starburst if you'd like.

    ReplyDelete