Thursday, July 28, 2011

Shower Safety First

Three words that changed my life: Shower. Safety. Seat.








If you asked me five years ago what would I be doing today, I doubt I would have said sitting in a Walmart parking lot while my wife purchases a shower safety seat for me. Oh and she even made a back story in case someone asked her about it: “It’s for my grandma.” FYI, her grandmas don't need one.



So still on crutches, but thanks to the miracle of my brand new shower safety seat, I can finally shower while cutting out the calorie burning associated with all that unnecessary standing. Exercise, blecghk! And the shower safety seat is made by the same brand as my crutches. You really do care, Carex!





Actually the box calls it a “bath & shower seat with back.” Exactly how a chair helps you take a bath, I’ll never know (foot bath?), unless your bathtub is as huge as Francis’s from Pee Wee’s Big Adventure. Stay out of the deep end, granny!







Anyway, so as this nice old gal above shows us, clothing is optional.




Early retirement rules!


3 comments:

  1. You have GOT to be the awesomest blogger ever. Random, but awesome. Thanks for sharing our future lives 50 years from now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clothing isn't optional, but towels are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't wanna even think about optional clothing. Here's to early retirement.

    ReplyDelete